|Home||» Products||» Clean Air System||» Wooden Fume Hood|
We have been able to attain strong market goodwill as a trusted manufacturer and exporter of Wooden Fume Hood. To manufacture this hood, we use optimum quality wood at our sound production unit. The hood extracts the contaminated air from work-area and expels it in to the atmosphere. Aerodynamic design of our hood eliminates air turbulence, minimizes noise levels and static pressure losses. We offer Wooden Fume Hood at affordable prices.
FUME HOOD (Wooden /AC-091)
* ACCO Fume Hoods are designed to contain and exhaust toxic, Obnoxious or otherwise harmful gases, vapors, mist etc. to protect personnel and equipment. A motor driven blower creates negative pressure within the chamber, extracting the contaminated air from work-area and expel it in to the atmosphere.
* ACCO FUME HOODS are fabricated out of best quality thick weather resistant board clad in mica laminate from outside and inner chamber is fully lined with 2.0 to 2.5 mm superior quality F.R.P sheet.
* ACCO FUME HOOD's work station is layered with ceramic tiles. Marbal stone can be applied on demand at extra cost.
* ACCO FUME HOODS having fire resistant Fluorescent Tube Light Console, Fire Resistant Electrical components and an Aerodynamic Air Baffle. A strong centri-balanced Centrifugal Blower Unit for instant sweep-out of the fumes from work station.
Standard features of 'ACCO' Fume Hoods are-
Inbuilt centrifugal Blower Unit.
Fluorescent tube with safety electrical.
Internally located electric plugs.
Gas Vacuum & water Connections.
Counterbalanced Sliding up & down front sash (door).
Work station with ceramic tiles.
To work on 220/230 V AC 50 Hz.
* Utility Chamber or storage unit is provided beneath the Fume Hood Unit to Keep Utility material such as Glassware, material handling equipment and accessories etc.
Fume Hood are available in following Sizes :
90 x 75 x 188 cm 120 x 75 x 188 cm 150 x 75 x 188 cm