|Home||» Products||» Clean Air System||» Stainless Steel Fume Hood|
Under the exemplary leadership and guidance of our expert professionals, we have been able to emerge as a trusted manufacturer and exporter of Stainless Steel Fume Hood. This hood is designed to contain and exhaust toxic, harmful gases, vapors and mist to protect personnel and equipment. We use best quality stainless steel, sourced from trusted vendors to manufacture this hood. This Stainless Steel Fume Hood has fire resistant fluorescent tube light console, electrical components and an aerodynamic air baffle.
FUME HOOD (S.S 304/ AC-095)
* ACCO Fume Hoods are designed to contain and exhaust toxic, obnoxious or otherwise harmful gases, vapors, mist etc. to protect personnel and equipment. A motor driven blower creates negative pressure within the chamber, extracting the contaminated air from work-area and expel it in to the atmosphere.
* ACCO FUME HOODS are fabricated out of best quality Stainless Steel 304 from outside and inner chamber is fully lined with 2.0 to 2.5 mm superior quality F.R.P Sheet.
* ACCO FUME HOOD's work station is layered with ceramic tiles. Marbal stone can be applied on demand at extra cost.
* ACCO FUME HOODS having fire resistant Fluorescent Tube Light Console, Fire Resistant Electrical components and an Aerodynamic Air Baffle. A strong centri-balanced Centrifugal Blower Unit for instant sweep-out of the fumes from work station.
Standard features of 'ACCO' Fume Hoods are-
* Utility Chamber or storage unit is provided beneath the Fume Hood Unit to Keep Utility material such as Glassware, material handling equipment and accessories etc.
Fume Hoods are available in following Sizes :
90 x 75 x 107 cm 120 x 75 x 107 cm 150 x 75 x 107 cm