|Home||» Products||» Clean Air System||» Mild Steel Fume Hood|
Driven by innovation and technology, our organization is engaged in manufacturing and supplying Mild Steel Fume Hood. It is used as a ventilation system that primarily functions to provide personnel protection against toxic fumes, vapors and dust. We manufacture this hood under the firm guidance of expert supervisors using high quality mild steel. Laminate baffle system ensures airflow uniformity throughout the main chamber of the Mild Steel Fume Hood. We offer this hood at market leading prices to clients.
FUME HOOD (CRCA Sheet /AC-093)
* ACCO Fume Hoods are designed to contain and exhaust toxic, Obnoxious or otherwise harmful gases, vapors, mist etc. to protect personnel and equipment. A motor driven blower creates negative pressure within the chamber, extracting the contaminated air from work-area and expel it in to the atmosphere.
* ACCO FUME HOODS are fabricated out of best quality thick CRCA Sheet from outside and inner chamber is fully lined with 2.0 to 2.5 mm superior quality F.R.P Sheet.
* ACCO FUME HOOD's work station is layered with ceramic tiles. Marbal stone can be applied on demand at extra cost.
* ACCO FUME HOODS having fire resistant Fluorescent Tube Light Console, Fire Resistant Electrical components and an Aerodynamic Air Baffle. A strong centri-balanced Centrifugal Blower Unit for instant sweep-out of the fumes from work station.
Standard features of 'ACCO' Fume Hoods are-
* Utility Chamber or storage unit is provided beneath the Fume Hood Unit to Keep Utility material such as Glassware, material handling equipment and accessories etc.
Fume Hood are available in following Sizes :
90 x 75 x 107 cm 120 x 75 x 107 cm 150 x 75 x 107 cm